Friday, January 07, 2011

first marks



It's been awhile, it's not like I meant to forget you, but my need to gaze at my navel...
had dissipated some.So I stopped writing, about myself,but maybe I'll look at my printmaking.


This is a block, like some I develop,it is a go between block.
The other print I am doing, is having drying problems. So until it dries, no 4th color for it, coincidentally it's working title is "four"
So this block I am planning very little, but trying to coax a feeling out of the viewer.It makes me feel something too, interested in it's outcome.It feels like a journey, or a path I'm taking.

I am also using Charbonnel's Aqua wash oil based inks. To quote Rachel Zoe, "they are to die for". They cleans up in minutes, a spray of soapy water, and wipe it up. It doesn't get much easier than that.They are also densely pigmented, a little goes a long way.And that is a win win in my book.

No comments: