Friday, July 31, 2009

grace in small things ::18/365


1.a perfectly ripe avocado, there's nothing like it, I prefer mine as simple as possible.There's is nothing that can compete with the smokey smoothness.

2.Summer, the warm weather, the blooming flowers, the great produce being grown locally.

3.Visiting my local grower of perennials, these plants are healthy, and grown for the zone we live in, and so inexpensive.

4.Learning from my experience as a gardener so far.My Gardens are pretty well established, I only buy what I can plant that day.

5.Homemade Chicken Parmigiana Sandwiches, real chicken, melted cheese, and tasty sauce, to go with.

2 comments:

Doris Madsen said...

great series - am back on earth reading blogs! are you going to VT on the 29th - probably a work weekend for you? :( i'm fortunate to have that Sat. off!

Tracy said...

i'm going! I have the weekend off!
i was so pleased I did.