Sunday, November 18, 2007

the doldrums

I've hit them, I feel a little uninspired today, and stressed. I'm pretty sure it has to do with finding out a Fresh turkey, can't keep more than 1 or 2 days in the fridge. and I'll be cooking mine on day 4...ooops! thanks for coming to dinner, sorry about the salmonella.

I've recently started buying my meat at Atkin's Farms, they have a great store, wonderful produce,wonderful bakery , meat shoppe, and a deli, to die for, if I was stranded on desert island, what two things would I bring with me, Atkin's Farm store, and electrical generator. Hell I might even be able to buy that there.
When you buy your groceries there, they usually pack a flyer that tells , what sales they maybe having, and lo and behold , I could order a fresh turkey. So i did, but I didn't do much on the research of it, hence finding out I need to cook a fresh Turkey in 1 -2 days , or freeze it immediately, thank goodness i have a little chest freezer, so it'll all work out.

Now, if I could just get rid of this anxious, blah feeling to pass it would be good. So I'm off to climb in my warm waterbed, to pat the cat, and pour over catalogs , I get them by the ton, yes I'm an online/catalog shopper, I see an upcoming blog post in my future. Hopefully all those thing will smother the little self doubt beasties, into a state of quietness.

No comments: